Potato porridge. Potato Porridge has the same bonuses as Dinner, but the ingredients are significantly harder to find. These sweet potato breakfast porridge bowls are one of those something-for-everyone-in-all This time of year, I like eating the porridge cold – I allow the roasted sweet potato to cool all the way in. Hey guys Here is a simple sweet potato dish.
Creating variety of meals gives me joy. So recently I have been cooking up a storm in my diaspora kitchen with a variety of African meals. Koreans love sweet potatoes and they love their rice, and jook (juk) is comfort food. You can cook Potato porridge using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato porridge
- Prepare 1 kg of Irish potatoes.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of bulb of onion.
- You need of Curry.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need of Maggi.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Fresh shrimps.
- It’s of Dried Parsley.
- It’s of Tomato puree.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Place the rice, sweet potato, and water in the rice cooker all together. Using the porridge setting, start cooking. This sweet potato porridge only requires a handful of ingredients, and once the sweet potatoes are baked to perfection, all that's left to do is mix everything up and add some toppings. Sweet potatoes are one of the most favorite baby's vegetables, since it is sweet, as well as mild Also, after your baby has fully got used to a single sweet potato porridge, you may combine it with.
Potato porridge step by step
- Wash, peel and dice potatoes into cubes. Put in a pot and cover with water to cook, add diced onion, tomato puree, grounded pepper, chopped garlic, curry and thyme and cover to cook for about 10mins. The garlic is optional but I just love the taste of garlic infused in potatoes, either cooked, roasted or grilled..
- The potatoes should be soft at this time so you mash up with a wooden spoon preferably. Leave just a bit of chunks of potatoes so they aren't totally mashed up. Add the olive oil and shrimps and cover to cook for a few more minutes. You can add abit of water if it's too thick..
- Add the parsley or any other herb /vegetable you like or you can serve without.
Potato and Fish Porridge with its blend of flavours is a meal you would want to add to your family menu today. Recipe for potato porridge topped with fried onions and bacon that many call the second national dish of Slovakia. Once the potatoes get soft, strain most of the liquid out into a cup. This sweet potato porridge is perfect for those of you who associate with the Vata dosha. Learn more about this dosha type and learn how to make this dish too.